Thank you for considering hiring from Gameday Hire. We want to make the rental process as smooth as possible, but there are some steps you need to follow to ensure we can get you the gear you want as efficiently as possible.
Insurance for a rental business is complicated, and much of this process is due to requirements from our insurance company. Please plan ahead with completing this process. We are always here to help so please call if you have any questions.
Opening hours and location
We are open Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 6:00pm. We are located in Castle Hill NSW, but we service Australia and NZ. You can find us here.
- Join and sign into our website
- Add items to your rental enquiry
- When finished, go to your cart and add start and finish dates, your details and any extra information and submit an enquiry. If you aren’t sure what equipment is right for you, give us a call or use the general enquiry form on our website
- We will get back to you generally within 24 hours with a rental quote and any questions we have
- If you wish to proceed renting your items, fill in and submit a rental application form on our website. You will be asked for:
- Your contact details
- At least 1 business trading reference
- Contact details of anyone you authorise to collect your rental gear
- Generally, rental application forms will be processed within 24 hours, and you are good to rent from us once approved
- Accept your quote (online) and we will confirm your rental booking
- Come into our store, show your ID, and make payment. We accept Visa and Mastercard, or EFT
The rules. Everybody has them.
- We cannot accept walk in rentals on the same day from new hirers. You can absolutely come in (pending lockdowns etc) and talk to us and see our gear. Otherwise all enquiries should be via phone or our website
- When it’s time to collect your gear, all rentals are strictly payment on collection. Sorry, we do not run credit accounts for rentals
- We can’t accept cash so all payments must be by Visa, Mastercard or EFT. If paying by EFT please allow 24 hours for transfer of funds. No pay = no gear!
- We require 100 points of ID from you AND any other person you approve to collect your rental
- A valid Australian or International drivers license OR A valid Passport
- A Medicare Card OR A Utility Bill or bank statement in your name to verify your address
- Our rental terms and conditions can be found here. By signing a rental contract you are agreeing to these terms and conditions, so best to read them and make sure you are OK with everything